1. Flights: See the email I sent on Monday 4/19/15.
2. Please get your Australian VISA (called an ETA) and send me your “email confirmation”. It takes only a few mintues to do online. Have a credit card (cost $20.00) and your passport when you apply using this link. Apply as a ‘tourist’ (not student)—and use your @landmark.edu email to get your confirmation. You must forward me your confirmation email from ETA. Here’s the link:
3. Textbook must be purchased at Bookstore and packed in your suitcase. It will arrive next week–I’ll email when it comes in.
4. Call your mobile phone company and inquire about a one-month international plan if you want to use your cell phone in Australia.
5. Mandatory Orientation for Australia is Friday 5/15/15 (9:30-12:00) in EAB 102.
Email or come by my office ANYTIME for help or just to say g’day! I look forward to working with you.